We specialize in building the perfect fitting veneer. And we back up our quality with a 5 year guarantee.
What are Veneers?
They're wafer-thin shells of porcelain which bonds onto the front side of teeth to treat stained, chipped or misaligned teeth. This is a common procedure to improve one's smile, and probably the most cost effective way to do so.
Veneers are often referred to as "laminates" too. Veneers require very minimal removal of tooth structure and they are placed by bonding them permanently to the front of the teeth. We use E4D to make the veneer in the office. The quality is better and the color can fine tuned to match with your current teeth color.
Porcelain veneers can be use to take care of:
- Close gaps in the front teeth.
- Teeth that are too small or large in proportion to rest of the mouth.
- Crooked, chipped or worn teeth.
- Cover teeth that are discolored, poorly shaped or slightly discolored.
- It can look incredibly natural if done right, almost undetectable.
- They're durable and long lasting when compared to other cosmetic treatments.
- Stain resistant. Porcelains are ceramics, which have glass-like properties, that will not pick up permanent stains.
- Requires a tiny bit shaving of the tooth, usually just 1-2 mm. This doesn't damage or decrease the tooth's vitality.
- Although they're highly durable, they don't last forever. But with our clinic, we guarantee it for 5 years.
Our 5 year warranty
Our 5 year warranty would take care of any problems that you may have with the veneers you have done with us. The only requirement is that you maintain a schedule of regular (every 6 months) cleanings/bitewings at our office, so we can insure your underlying dental health.
Email us any questions you or schedule an appointment.